Let’s be real, it’s not hard to see the appeal of corporate video marketing in modern marketing. It is shown that Brits spend up to six hours on social media each day and a large percentage of that is dedicated to consuming videos. When they watch your brand’s videos, it naturally translates to increased awareness, interactions, and sales.
Before hiring a corporate video production company, though, you need to know how much it will cost to produce a video. Here’s all you need to know.
The Cost Of Corporate Video Production
Digital ad spending on video marketing in the UK is now approaching $10bn and is set to keep growing at a rate of over 8% in the coming years. Businesses are clearly spending more money than ever before – mainly because it shows a positive ROI – but how much does it cost to produce a marketing video?
As a rule of thumb, small businesses can expect to spend between £1,500 and £5,000 for a 2-3 promotional video. However, there are many variables to consider, including but not limited to:
• The style of video – animated videos, client testimonial videos, live action videos, etc.
• Whether you need help with issues like scripting or providing on-screen talent.
• Where do you intend to publish the videos – online only or TV too?
• How quickly you need the video.
• Whether it’s a single video or part of a larger video marketing campaign.
Working with our corporate video production allows you to find the most affordable and effective solution. We can tailor our services to meet your budget and schedule requirements while also gaining a better understanding of your brand and audience so that all content can produce the desired results.
Whether it’s a one-off video or a long-term partnership, our video production services guarantee innovative concepts, high production values, and a clear brand message.
Can I Not Just Create Video Marketing Content Myself?
Absolutely, and many companies do take on their video marketing efforts through in-house endeavours. Before you do, though, it’s important to consider the following factors;
• Creating a video yourself isn’t cheap. Even mid-range video cameras can cost thousands. This is before you’ve thought about microphones, your set, crew, on-screen talent, and post-production equipment.
• Creating a video takes time. The shoot itself might only take an hour. However, your pre-production planning and post-production editing can take days – especially if you do not have the experience to do this.
• Video production isn’t easy. Nobody knows the brand like you, but that doesn’t mean you are the best person to promote it. Experts know how to express your brand message to its intended audience in a more engaging fashion.
Besides, dedicating your time and effort to creating videos will distract you from actively running the business. Professional corporate video production is the most practical and profitable solution by far – but only if you have the right team on your side.
MHF Creative, can create promotional video marketing campaigns that represent your brand and products with conversions in mind. Want to learn more, get in touch with our agents today.