When you invite your people over for dinner, you want to make a good impression, you would like them to see it as the benchmark of what fine dining with invited guests can be.
So whatever meal you served as your starter and main, let me help with your dessert, a fancy cheese plater is sure to seal the deal on the evening.
Would you rather be served cheese on a basic dinner plate or a beautifully crafted wooden cheese board? It seems that serving cheese on a wooden board is the way to go.
The Olive Wood Cheese Board is hand carved from a single piece of tree sourced from Tunisia – so grain patterns will vary. The natural olive wood board has a ‘paddle’ style handle, so it’s easy to carry from kitchen to table. The cheese knife’s blade is made in Italy and has a large, wedge-shaped blade for cutting and serving. It makes a great gift for cheese lovers and is available from SousChef.
Whenever your next cheese party is, wow your guest with a few interesting cheese facts.
- Macaroni and Cheese is the most popular cheese recipe in America.
- 7,000 years ago Cheese was accidentally made.
- There are around 1,800 to 2,000 different cheeses out there to try.
- Mozzarella is the most popular cheese in the world, doesn’t hurt that it’s enjoyed on pizza.
- Cheddar, Gouda. & Swiss cheese takes 2nd, 3rd, and 4th.
- The world’s largest cheese was created in 1989, it was a Cheddar weighing 56,850 pounds.